We play cyberpunk 2077 to find out if it’s worth your time and money!
I’ve been a little late reviewing Cyberpunk 2077. However, I am ready to give my review on cyberpunk 2077.
Cyberpunk 2077 is based on the RPG game on the Cyberpunk pen and paper game, which arose to fame thanks to legendary sci-fi author William Gibson’s novel.
In CD Projekt RED’s adaptation, you play as V, a mercenary who lives in Night City amidst a world of cyber enhanced street warriors, tech-savvy netrunners and megacorps.
V has to hustle his way up through fierce gangs, mega-corps, and other nefarious enemies. Is it any good? Find out in this episode of Digital Coffee!
● [00:57] Call of Duty new season coming soon.
● [02:43] Overwatch 2 is coming spring of 2022?
● [03:54] There’s no point in changing McCree’s name.
● [06:09] Ghostrunner gets a new mode, cosmetics, and difficulty options.
● [08:27] CD Projekt RED hires modders?
● [09:59] GPU prices are going up again?
● [11:45] Far Cry 6 system requirements.
● [14:58] Crysis Trilogy coming in October.
● [15:59] Streamlabs make tools for people that get harassed on stream?
● [17:54] Uncharted coming to PC?
● [20:36] Sabrent releases a new Nvme.
● [21:55] Cyberpunk 2077 review.
● Overwatch 2
● Call of Duty Warzone
● Cyberpunk 2077
● You can join a monthly AMA on Supercast!
● Onetime donation or become a member on Buy Me a Coffee!
● Check out the latest merch from Digital Coffee!
● If you want to get involved, leave us a comment!
● Visit us and give us a ‘like’ on our Facebook page!
● Follow us on Twitter.
● Follow us on Instagram.
● Join our Discord!
● Email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks for listening!
Support this show http://supporter.acast.com/digital-coffee.
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.