In This Episode…
It’s that time of season again. Fall is in the air, and that means big releases getting announced. COD is back because it always has a new game. Overwatch 2 release some news about their new hero and battle pass, and Assassin’s Creed does not deliver the best message. Even though these are big announcements, I did not get too excited. Maybe because I’ve done it before, but I don’t think the big spectacle is where the budget should go. Give me the game updates.
● [01:04] Uncharted gets PC release date and FSR 2.0 support.
● [02:51] G4 TV is not looking good right now.
● [02:20] Discord wants to be a forum now.
● [07:40] Battlefield turns 20
● [10:24] Nvidia still beating AMD in discreet GPUs
● [12:09] Overwatch 2: New Hero and Battle Pass news.
● [17:30] COD MW2 release announcement
● [21:55] Assassin’s Creed Mirage news.
● [25:06] What gaming companies need to do to get gamers excited.
You can now support us on Buy Me A Coffee!
Review our Podcast!
● Check out the latest merch from Digital Coffee!
● If you want to get involved, leave us a comment!
● Visit us and give us a ‘like’ on our Facebook page!
● Follow us on Twitter.
● Follow us on Instagram.
● Join our Discord!
● Email at email@example.com
Thanks for listening!