In This Episode...
This week on Digital Coffee I talk about diversity, steam deck, FSR,
RDNA 3, DLSS, Game Pass, Top Gun, financials, and the gaming industry getting
smaller. It’s true the past year we’ve seen the gaming industry getting
smaller. Bigger publishers looking to be sold and mega-corps wanting to get into
the gaming industry. It happens in every industry and gaming is no exception.
We will see what happens.
- [01:19] Flight Simulator gets Top Gun!
- [02:59] New games coming to Game Pass
- [05:19] No Reggie, you are wrong.
- [15:18] AMD FSR 2.0
- [15:48] What's new in Nvidia DLSS
- [18:07] AMD RDNA 3, what's new?
- [19:53] Twitch trying to be more transparent about bans?
- [24:11] Marvel MMORPG cancelled?
- [25:02] Steam Deck has 3,000 verified games?
- [28:07] Allied Esports financials
- [30:40] Nvidia financials
- [34:09] The consolidation of the gaming industry
People and Companies, We Mentioned in the Show:
- Game Pass
- FSR 2.0
- Flight Simulator
Thank You for tuning in! Join us every Friday for a new episode!
Check out Digital Coffee's Merch !
- Follow us on Instagram
- Like us on Facebook
- Follow us on Twitter
- Join the Discord
- Email at email@example.com
Thansk you for listening!