Black Ops Cold Ware did not help
Call of Duty has had a yearly release for over a decade. The unfortunate thing is that is there is no new innovation or they come very slow. The good thing is that you get a new game every year. However, most people are upset with Call of Duty and Activision Blizzard for recent events. I don’t think returning to WW2 will save Call of Duty. On the bright side, we get a remastered Quake game!
● [00:40] Quake is getting remastered.
● [02:19] Interesting new tool for DLSS.
● [04:09] Jackie Wells was a different character in Cyberpunk 2077.
● [05:43] Cyberpunk 2077 got an update.
● [10:47] Overwatch PTR patch is interesting.
● [12:57] Destiny 2 is getting anti-cheat, finally.
● [15:29] Call of Duty Vanguard and are we really excited for this?
● Activision Blizzard
● Destiny 2
● Cyberpunk 2077
● Call of Duty Vanguard
● You can join a monthly AMA on Supercast!
● One-time donation or become a member on Buy Me a Coffee!
● Check out the latest merch from Digital Coffee!
● If you want to get involved, leave us a comment!
● Visit us and give us a ‘like’ on our Facebook page!
● Follow us on Twitter.
● Follow us on Instagram.
● Join our Discord!
● Email at email@example.com
Thanks for listening!Get bonus content on Patreon
Support this show http://supporter.acast.com/digital-coffee.
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.