Too Many Exclusives are We Back in the Early 2000s
Avengers finally has the beta for PC. The sad part is the more news that comes out about this game, the less Xbox and PC gamers want to play. They have weird exclusives with different companies, it looks like we are stuck in the early 2000s. We will see if it’s any good this weekend!
● [00:58] Control is coming to Steam
● [01:41] New Nvidia event is scheduled for September 1st
● [02:30] Bioshock 4 is being developed?
● [03:37] Atomic Heart looks promising
● [04:41] Red Dead Online is having issues
● [05:43] Get Quake 2 and Quake 3 for free
● [06:42] Intel’s GPU coming in 2021 for gaming
● [08:08] Intel announced it’s new CPU chips
● [10:27] Metro and Insurgency devs acquired by THQ Nordic
● [11:38] Secon Extinction looks coming to early access next month
● [12:18] Halo Infinite is delayed
● [15:30] Sam Fisher is coming to Rainbow Six Siege
● [16:42] Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines 2 delayed
● [17:35} Avengers beta is this weekend for consoles and PC
● [18:31] Why Avengers seems like a cash grab
● Marvels Avengers
● Atomic Heart
● Red Dead Online
● Quake 2
● Quake 3
● Halo Infinite
● Bioshock 4
● Second Extinction
● Rainbow Six Siege
● You can now support us on Buy Me A Coffee!
Thanks so much for tuning in. Join us again next week for another episode!
● If you enjoyed this episode leave us a review here!
● If you want to get involved, leave us a comment!
● Visit us and give us a “like” on our Facebook page!
● Follow us on Twitter.
● Follow us on Instagram.
● Join our Discord!
● Email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks for listening!Get bonus content on Patreon
Support this show http://supporter.acast.com/digital-coffee.
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.