Why Not LucasArts?
Naming is a hard thing to do for some. Lucasfilm has a hard time with naming. Instead of using Lucasarts, they decided to have a convoluted name that means nothing. Lucasart had a history in gaming, and they should have brought it back. Find out why and more!
● [00:45] Riot and Bungie join forces to stop cheating
● [02:09] Star Wars: Jedi Fallen Order get a patch for next gen consoles
● [03:26] Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War getting a new zombie map
● [04:34] New skin for Wraith is inspired by Alice in Wonderland
● [05:28] Cyberpunk 2077 CEO takes the blame
● [08:26] Resident Evil Village reveal this month
● [09:26] Overwatch patch nerfs Sigma and a new map
● [12:16] Star Wars: Battlefront 2 is free on Epic
● [13:04] New Total War Troy DLC
● [13:52] A new mouse that could help your aim
● [14:49] LG makes a portable sound bar for gamers
● [16:13] Supply shortages still going to happen this year for GPUs
● [17:54] Rider’s Republic and Elite Dangerous DLC is delayed
● [19:01] Highlights from CES 2021
● [22:09] Lucasfilm Games is Lucasarts 2.0
● Face Masks
● Riders Republic
● Lucasfilm Games
● Star Wars
● Battlefront 2
● Cyberpunk 2077
● Apex Legends
● You can become a member and join monthly AMAs on Supercast!
● Check out the latest merch from Digital Coffee!
● If you want to get involved, leave us a comment!
● Visit us and give us a ‘like’ on our Facebook page!
● Follow us on Twitter.
● Follow us on Instagram.
● Join our Discord!
● Email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks for listening!
Support this show http://supporter.acast.com/digital-coffee.
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.