In This Episode...
I finally got the steam deck and it's great for the most part. It's the PC Gamer handheld dream! I also talk about the recession that may hit the gaming industry. Bungie picks a political side and now has a list of demands from the trans employees, Planetside 2 news, and more!
- [01:57] Intel may pull out of building a Fab factory in Ohio
- [05:28] My first impression of the Steam Deck
- [09:17] Steam Deck competitors want SteamOS
- [11:20] Company of Heroes 3 launches soon with 4 factions
- [13:35] YouTube makes it easier to make shorts out of your stream
- [14:46] Twitch lowers the amount for steamers to get paid
- [15:55] AMD RDNA3 looks to be fast!
- [18:13] Razer's stream controller is a Loupedeck.
- [19:44] Corsair's new wireless keyboard has hot swappable key switches
- [22:21] Unity mergers with malware company.
- [24:20] TMNT new game sells one million
- [25:45] Halo 3 ODST is a demo in Unreal 5
- [26:27] Skate goes free-to-play
- [27:57] New Alien game made with Unreal 5
- [29:49] Unpopular opinion about the Ubisoft games controversy
- [33:31] Planetside 2 goes underwater
- [34:40] Bungie gets list of demands from the trans community
- [37:06} Is the gaming industry headed for a recession??
Companies, We mentioned in the show
- Planetside 2
- Company of Heroes 3
- Steam Deck
Thank You for tuning in! New episode release every Friday!
check out the latest merch!
- Follow on Twitter
- Follow on Instagram
- Email at email@example.com
Thanks for listening!