In this Episode
Everything is terrible right now. The economy is not great, inflation is awful. Now the GPU market is not looking great! The flood of GPUs for the crypto market has made prices drop and inventory go through the roof. Are we seenig a crach? Let's find out!
- [01:35] Ubisoft is canceling four games
- [04:32] Activision Blizzard employees are not smart
- [07:26] Nvidia RTX 4000 runs Control at 4K really well
- [09:35] Marvel's Spider-man details
- [11:03] Battlefield 2042 specialist makeover
- [12:26] Steam Deck does not run well in heat
- [13:21] Intel going to get big windfall in CHIPS act
- [14:46] Doom 3 gets an HD texture pack
- [16:05] Discuss the Intel Arc A770
- [17:52] Unpopular Opinion: Overwatch is better than Overwatch 2
- [21:38] No Man's Sky gets another update
- [24:02] New World server merging
- [25:05] Main topic: is the GPU market crashing?
People, Games, and Companies mentioned in the show
- New World
- Steam Deck
- Battlefield 2042
- Overwatch 2
Thank you for listening! Please leave a 5 star review!
Check out the latest merch!
- Leave a comment!
- Follow on Facebook
- Follow on Twitter
- Follow of Instagram
- Join the Disocrd
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks for listening!