In This Episode…
This week on Digital Coffee I talk about Twitch failure of the new boost feature. Why the are dropping support of their app, New World update, Planetside 2 update, Overwatch Archives, Valve issues in Eastern Europe, Death Stranding, and more!
- [01:11] E3 2022 is not happening?
- [02:27] US Senators wants to investigate the Activision Blizzard and Microsoft deal.
- [05:12] Overwatch Archive event
- [06:51] Talking about Warhammer 40k Darktide
- [07:56] Is Dell’s Optimizer the future of online gaming?
- [09:11] Twitch’s boost feature has some issues.
- [10:15] Twitch’s Desktop app is no more.
- [11:37] New World’s new content is live.
- [12:54] Death Stranding’s Director's Cut is out on PC
- [14:09] Valve is having an issue in Ukraine and Russia.
- [15:51] Intel’s XeSS comes out early summer.
- [17:58] NetEase buys Quantic Dream.
- [19:41] Planetside 2 drops a ton of content.
- [21:09] NZXT H-AND is interesting
- [23:16] Steam Deck, cloud and the future of gaming.
People and Companies, We Mentioned in the Show
- E3 2022
- Warhammer 40k Darktide
- New World
- Death Stranding
- Quantic Dream
- Planetside 2
- You can now support us on Buy Me A Coffee!
- If you want to get involved, leave us a comment!
- Visit us and give us a ‘like’ on our Facebook page!
- Follow us on Twitter.
- Follow us on Instagram.
- Join our Discord!
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.