In the Court of Public Opinion, You're Guilty
Trust can be lost in an instant. Activision Blizzard now knows this very well. This week I talk about how both parties are losing the message and maybe Blizzard as a brand should be gone. It has now soured too much for any type of redemption. Even though they created great games. From the accusations, they are terrible people. We shall see what the courts decide.
● [01:43] Hood: Outlaws gets a new mode.
● [02:54] Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (2019) has gamers still playing it.
● [03:59] Escape from Naraka is the first game to use Nvidia DLSS ultra quality.
● [04:51] Nvidia DLSS can now be downloaded for free to any developer
● [06:37] California’s CEC laws are confusing.
● [11:38] Hell Let Loose exits out of early access.
● [12:48] A Fortnite streamer is in legal trouble.
● [14:42] Players want McCree's name to change.
● [17:38] The woke left ruins the ActBlizz Walkout and talking about the demise of Blizzard
● Hell Let Loose
● Hood: Outlaws
● Call of Duty Modern Warfare (2019)
● Nvidia DLSS
● Escape From Naraka
● Activision Blizzard Lawsuit
● You can join a monthly AMA on Supercast!
● One-time donation or become a member on Buy Me a Coffee!
● Check out the latest merch from Digital Coffee!
● If you want to get involved, leave us a comment!
● Visit us and give us a ‘like’ on our Facebook page!
● Follow us on Twitter.
● Follow us on Instagram.
● Join our Discord!
● Email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks for listening!
Support this show http://supporter.acast.com/digital-coffee.
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.