Stick to Marketing Your Games
E3 came and went. This year was a weird one. Some great games coming out. However, some publishers forgot what they are doing at E3. TakeTwo was the most tone-deaf out of all of them. They deserve the award for worst E3 presser. Microsoft seemed to understand their audience the most. Find out who I thought had the best E3 press conference!
● [00:52] Valorant has a new season and hero?
● [02:11] Cyberpunk 2077 gets a new update?
● [03:30] AMD FSR has support for 6 games and more coming.
● [05:33] Rainbow Six Siege gets a new version of DLSS?
● [07:02] Nvidia to drop support for Windows 7 and 8.
● [08:36] Amid Evil getting DLSS and Ray Tracing support shows the future of retro shooters
● [10:08] Talking all about the weird E3 in 2021
● Amid Evil
● Cyberpunk 2077
● You can join a monthly AMA on Supercast!
● One-time donation or become a member on Buy Me a Coffee!
● Check out the latest merch from Digital Coffee!
● If you want to get involved, leave us a comment!
● Visit us and give us a ‘like’ on our Facebook page!
● Follow us on Twitter.
● Follow us on Instagram.
● Join our Discord!
● Email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks for listening!
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.