It's update season!
It’s that time! A freshly brewed episode of Digital Coffee is here! There are many updates this week that I took the time to go through what was important to you! Today’s main topic is when you should fundamentally change a game. We’ve seen many developers do this for better and worse! Enjoy!
● [01:08] Star Wars Battlefront 2 Updates
● [04:46] Overwatch Updates
● [11:17] Call of Duty Modern Warfare Updates
● [14:22] Creator of the Konami Code Died
● [15:00] Destiny 2 News
● [15:46] Horizon Zero Dawn may be coming to the PC
● [16:26] Ghost Recon Breakpoint immersive mode delayed
● [17:14] PAX East is slowing some developers because of the CoronaVirus
● [18:00] Black Mesa comes out of early access
● [18:38] GOG has changed its refund policy
● [19:36] When should you fundamentally change your game
● Star Wars Battlefront 2
● Konami Code
● Ghost Recon Breakpoint
● Destiny 2
● Black Mesa
● PUBG Corp
● CD Projekt Red
● You can now support us on Buy Me A Coffee!
Thanks so much for tuning in. Join us again next week for another episode!
● If you enjoyed this episode, leave us a review here!
● If you want to get involved, leave us a comment!
● Visit us and give us a ‘like’ on our Facebook page!
● Follow us on Twitter.
● Follow us on Instagram.
● Join our Discord!
● Email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks for listening!
Support this show http://supporter.acast.com/digital-coffee.
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.