Should it be in Free-to-Play?
Ads are always inevitable when it comes to getting more revenue. Everyone does it and most of the time it’s bad. That has not stopped the gaming companies from trying to do it, too. EA tried in Battlefield 2142 and failed. This time it seemed like they were going to do it again, but, for now, no. I’ll discuss why it’s bad in full-price games, but, free-to-play is fine. Also gaming updates and Cooler Master making ridiculous products.
● [00:49] Surgeon Simulator 2 comes to Steam
● [02:06] Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War new zombie map coming soon?
● [03:20] Baldur’s Gate 3 may get DLSS?
● [04:26] Overwatch Summer Games is here!
● [06:00] ESO Waking Flame DLC coming soon
● [07:02] A 2k gaming chair for what Cooler Master?
● [11:34] Switching from Windows 11 to 10?
● [12:41] Crazy new Overwatch tech for McCree
● [14:55] Cyberpunk 2077 is in a “good position” says dev.
● [15:56] Fallout 76 new DLC is here!
● [17:41] EA’s conference was ok.
● [20:05] Why in-game ads are bad for full-priced games
● Fallout 76
● Cyberpunk 2077
● Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War
● Baldur’s Gate 3
● Surgeon Simulator 2
● Windows 11
● EA Live
● You can join a monthly AMA on Supercast!
● One-time donation or become a member on Buy Me a Coffee!
● Check out the latest merch from Digital Coffee!
● If you want to get involved, leave us a comment!
● Visit us and give us a ‘like’ on our Facebook page!
● Follow us on Twitter.
● Follow us on Instagram.
● Join our Discord!
● Email at email@example.com
Thanks for listening!
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.